Friday, March 16, 2007

Anna's Eating

I tried feeding Anna some rice cereal when she was 4 months old. She really wanted nothing to do with it. She was very content just to have her bottle. So, I tried the cereal a few weeks later - still same reaction.

So, I searched high and low for my book on the first year. I was religious about reading it with Celie, but have to admit, not so much with Anna. After searching some of the Q&A's, I realized that, duh, I could just try baby food. And I did. She loves real food - she just hates that cereal crap. But for peace of mind that her belly is getting a little more full, I add a little of the cereal to her food. She laps it up. She'll eat sweet potatoes, squash, and pears. She isn't so hot on bananas, but we will try those again.

She will be going for her 6 month check up next week. We will also be taking her to get x-rays on her hips to make sure hers are not dislocated. They look good, but they want to make sure because of Celie's incident.

Don't worry pictures are coming soon!!!

No comments: