Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Our House

I know that I have posted a little bit about our new digs, but I thought I would take a few pictures and post them here.

Here is a picture of the outside of our house.

There is a lot of landscaping to do. I have tried to plant some mums that were on clearance at lowe's, but some creature, I think it may be the deer love to eat them. The squirrels or chipmunks have taken to uproot a few of them as well. I think I am going to have to take cues from a few of our neighbors.

Here is a picture of our Kitchen area. This picture was taken prior to us moving in. The carpeted area is what they were calling the family room - it is a room that is 10' x 18' with a fireplace. It is kind of awkward, but we use the space for the computer and our eat in table. We are going to be totally gutting the kitchen. I am working on getting contractors in here to give me bids on everything. I am still waiting to hear.

Here is another picture of the kitchen.

If anyone has any ideas for the kitchen area, please let me know. Until I have to sign a contract with the remodeler, I am definitely open to suggestions.

The kitchen is our 2nd major renovation. The 1st was the master bath. I will post before and after pics at another time.

I also have the girl's rooms painted and for the most part decorated. I still have a few things left in Celie's room. But I will take pics and post as well.

Again, we have a guest room waiting for visitors. So, if you feel like taking a ride Cleveland way, just let us know.

No comments: