Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bounce, Bounce, Bounce

Yesterday afternoon we got a call from a neighbor asking if we wanted to meet her and her 2 children at the Rec center. I said "Sure." So, I packed up the girls and we headed to the Brecksville Community Center.

On Friday mornings, the Community Center's Field House Gym is open to those 6 and under and their parents. It is free if you are a member of the Rec center or $2 if you are a Brecksville Resident.

So, the girls and I paid our $2 for Celie and went in. They had gym mats, bouncy balls, Bouncy Horses, small b-ball hoops and tent like tunnels. The girls had a blast running around. Anna, particularly loved just being able to walk and walk and walk. However, thanks to Uncle Tom teaching her to climb stairs, Anna spent a lot of the time trying to get up the Gym stairs. So, I had to divert her attention.

Celie loved racing the other kids on the bouncy horse.


We spent about 1.5 hours there. Afterwards, we came home and ate lunch. Both girls took a big 'ole nap which left mom with some unusual a lone time to work on projects. We will be going to the gym whenever possible.

No comments: