I have a feeling that Celie will not mind at all.
The first x-mas was the M&D x-mas. On x-mas eve, we let the girls open the presents from us. We were hoping that this would distinguish the difference between our presents and those that Santa brought. As well as, we were hoping that they wouldn't get too bored with opening presents, etc. if we divided them up.
Anna is becoming quite the ham. When the camera comes out, she is front and center saying Cheese.
Celie showing off her candy glass bead necklace from us. She loves it.
We got the girls mostly clothes for x-mas - so the excitement of playing with something before bed wasn't really there. However, I did buy the girls matching nightgowns with the princesses on them. I wasn't quite sure if they would like the nightgowns, as they usually sleep in 2 piece pjs. However, the both wanted the "dresses" on right away - even before opening their other presents. They also wouldn't take them off - all of the x-mas day the ran around the house in their "dresses" until bath time. I guess they were a hit and I should get them a few more.
No comments:
Post a Comment