Saturday, February 07, 2009

It runs in the Family

I like to think of myself as a fairly organized person. (however, you wouldn't know it by looking at my house as of late). And there are many times, some of which I have posted, about how Celie would organize her "people" or toys in funny and interesting situations.

Well, it must run deep in the gene pool, because today, I caught a few things that Anna has done. I know that it was Anna because Celie is off shopping with Bob and Anna & Jake are here with me.

Here are her people, sitting in a line waiting to go somewhere. I am amazed at the precision and such. Mind you, these people were in a container - straight. So, she gave them their sitting position and lined them up.

Here are some Disney figures lined up - holding hands - if they have them. Notice the 2 minnie's together - Hmmmmm.

This is scary. No wonder some of my friends think I am crazy.

No comments: