Little Man Jake is 1 month old today.
I told Celie that this morning and she suggested that we needed to make a cake for him. Though that sounds like a GREAT idea to me, I don't think any of us, except for maybe Anna, could use the extra calories right now. So, we will celebrate in great spirit today.
Jake is doing very well. I think that he definitely has grown. We have had some difficulty with him sleeping, spitting up and being a little on the irritable side. I called the Dr. and she suggested that I switch him to a soy based formula. It seems to have done the trick. He is spitting up FAR less - no projectile spitting and he is sleeping much better than he was. Bob and I are actually getting a little bit of sleep at night. YEAH!! Now, we are just hoping for a little more time sleeping at night and less during the day.
Happy 1 Month Jake!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment